Monday, December 6, 2010

[= MEET THE BLOGGER =]





WHAT'S POPPINGGTON!!!!!!
NAME: Lynice aka Niecey aka Niecey Monroe aka Lynice Ranell
AGE: 24 *I don't look it tho ;) *
BIO: I am a Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Woman, Veteran, Human Being,
and one of God's favorite with the big mouth and attitude. :)
I am an aspiring model and hopefully can make a change in the world
one city, one boy, one girl at a time.
I am educated so don't try me. Test me!
I say what i mean and mean what i say. i may apologize for
HOW i say something but NEVER for WHAT i said!
I started this blog as an outlet of emotions of what i see going on in the
world from my point of view. if you don't like it STOP READING!!!!!
I love Tattoos & Piercings & the people that love them too!
The Arts are my life. without them I have no way of expression.
#FOLLOW me on Twitter: @She_RHOcks_Tats
Book Me: www.modelmayhem.com/lyniceranell
*DUECES*
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP IT 100...