Monday, December 6, 2010

B@#*% WE TATTED part.II

KATT
Age: 20
Student/ Daycare Supervisor/ Blogger
http://www.sokaotic.blogspot.com/




ME: How many tattoos do you have?
KATT: 8

ME: How old were you when you got your first tattoo?
KATT: I was 16 when i got my first tattoo (the day before my 17th bday)

ME: Who is your tattoo/ favorite artist?
KATT: My main artist is Wade(Noodle) from Hampton, VA. But i have a a couple from other artist

ME: What is your favorite tattoo(s)?
KATT: Mmmmm, i guess my "love" on my wrist or "only he understands" on my forearm

ME: What are your thoughts on the tattoo culture today?
KATT: I LOVE watching people get tatted, I like to watch them illustrate their life on their body. Their tatts are their testimony.

ME: Do you plan on getting any new ink?
KATT: I plan on gettin PLENTY more everywhere EXCEPT my upper arms

ME: What type of ink do you think is sexy on someone?
KATT: I think its sexy when a female has all these lil cute tattoos hidden all over her body =)
---------------------------------------------------
Mitchell
AGE: 19
Student



                                             
ME: How many tattoos do you have? (guesstimate if needed lol)
MITCH: 12

ME: How old were you when you got your first tattoo?
MITCH: 14

ME: Who is/are your artist?
MITCH: Mr. Brown

ME: What is/are your favorite tattoo(s)
MITCH: I love all my Tattoos

ME: Why is this one/are these your favorites?
MITCH: all of my tattoos mean something to me and i drew them all myself

ME: What are your views on the Tattoo game at the current moment?
MITCH: i have no clue. lol

ME: Do you plan on getting more or are you done?
MITCH: Yes! I plan on being covered from the neck down

ME: what kinda tattoos do you think are sexy/annoying on a girl?
MITCH: annoying tattoos i feel are full body pieces.
---------------------------------------------------
"Mr. Tatz"
AGE: 21
#NuffSaid




Brooklyn Native now residing in VA is tatted de F#*% up. Mahlik aka Mr. Tatz takes his body art seriously. can you tell? lol.
#Follow him on twitter: @MRTATTOO5
---------------------------------------------------

Whitney Boyd
Age: 24
SGRho/Student/Bad Chick





ArRHOgance is her name. Confidence is her game. as you can see she's effin tatted and still gettin more. #TeamInkMyWholeBody

--------------------------------------

TREE aka "The Black Ed Hardy"
Age: 31
Male Artist





                                                    A #TATTED artist thats a beast wit da needle! Trinidadian New Yorker thats taking the Tat game by storm. check him out and get tatted!  
                                
http://www.kinginkz.com/
follow him on twitter: @KingInkz
Facebook: King Inkz
Va Beach, Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP IT 100...